After reading the previous introduction, are you itch to have a try? Now, let’s begin our journey with micro: bit!
1) Open Mind+ software, click Project->New Project, and then select “micro: bit” board from “Extensions”
2) Click “micro: bit” at the left side of command area, and find “micro: bit starts” block, which is very necessary for editing your program.
3) Drag “forever” block to the left to delete it.
4) Click micro: bit module, and find “display pattern” block. Drag the block to script area and place it under “micro: bit starts” block.
5) Click the black square in the “display pattern” block we dragged to script area, then we can start to design our own pattern. First, let’s make a super cute “love heart”.
6) Click “Upload” to upload the program to micro: bit board. Then, you will find a “heart” on micro: bit LED panel.